Who can help me.

Pages: 1
Rincewind
09/06/04 02:09 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hi folks.
I´ve got a problem. I´ve searching for two Record Sheets. 3060 Inner Sphere Advanced - Kabuto 7A and 3030 Inner Sphere - Rifleman Hybrid out of FASA 1614 Cranston Snord´s Irregulars. Who can show me where to find this two Sheets or much better can send me this Sheets to my E-mail "henscher-maeckes@freenet.de".
Thank you for helping me.
Rincewind - CO Westwood Pirates
CrayModerator
09/07/04 02:02 PM

Do you have Heavy Metal Pro? The Kabuto might be in there.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Rincewind
09/07/04 04:25 PM

Found Kabuto in HMP after i downloaded it yesterday.
The Rifleman Hybrid isn´t in there.
May it be, this mech dosnt excist.
Sauragnmon
09/09/04 11:43 AM

Well, if you want the readout, you could simply try looking over the mech's weapons and try piecing together the mech's entire loadout by going from what you know about the mech and working from there. It's not exactly the easiest thing to do, but it is the most logical. Just reverse engineer the mech from what you can recall of its weapons, assume the standard armour mounted on a RFL and fill out the rest of the tons by logic.
MadJackal
09/09/04 12:08 PM

Okay, I didn't bother to look for the Rifleman, but I found a place where you can find all the stats required to make yourself a KBO-7A Kabuto record sheet. It also has the overview found in the 3060 tech readout. And if you don't want to make a record sheet for the Kabuto by hand and you have HeavyMetal Pro software, it even has a link that allows you to download the record sheet. I personally don't have HeavyMetal Pro, so I just use the tech readouts to fill in all the record sheets I need. Go to:
http://www.mechground.com/Battletechdotca/TRO/Technical%20Readout%20Index.html
Click on the link to the 3060 TRO Click on Inner Sphere, click on BattleMechs, Light, then Kabuto. And there you have it!
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." -Sun-Tzu
Grizzly
09/10/04 02:18 PM

Let me take a look at my copy of Snord's Irregulars when I get home. I honestly don't remember the exact configuration without looking at the book. I will post when I get it.
"I am but mad north-northwest, when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw" Hamlet
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 88 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 6033

Contact Admins Sarna.net