trades

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
ChampionofSolaris
07/15/02 02:23 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Fotch didn't own the cards. Shang told me. 6 HA in a deck may have been his idea but the unit/command/resource mix is mine. and the deck is mine since it is built and seeing use on a weekly basis at league/game nights.

CoS
"An empty AC/20 is little better than a Club"
Iceman
07/16/02 04:15 AM

I thought owning the cards meant squat to you, since you can have all and as many as you want in online play...
And the idea of using TFS to draw free deploy units and recycle it with Melissa is not exactly yours, it goes as far back as Worlds 99. So what exactly is yours in the deck? The mix? *That* is grounds for deck ownership alright.
sillywiz
07/18/02 02:58 AM

Oh well if actually making the deck and having the cards, then the deck is mine! ( I had 6 Hasty alliances really quick).
and for get the line about playing it. I Wouldn't play it (apart from a few tests with friends I warned about), becuase it was soo broken.

OK you have improved on it, but the original idea is still
Focht's. The fundamental operation of the deck was designed by Focht.

"but the unit/command/resource mix "

was already there, the basis of the deck FD units, TFS, HA and some uniques, was all Fochts, you just changed a few things for personal preference.

Sillywiz
Bearer
07/23/02 07:38 PM

"If you don't know the difference, well, what can I say? "

Seeing as you say plenty of other bitter nonsense, I'm sure you could say something? Don't bother...

"As much as I could appreciate you sticking up for your countryman, I'm sure he is pretty big by now and can talk on his own. Or is this not the case?"

Yawn...

"Did he ask you to intervene? I know I didn't."

Damn, I forgot I should have been listening to your inane words of wisdom. Sorry I must have misinterrupted your raving as asking me to contribute a valid view on a public forum.

You know, for a guy who uses the nick Iceman you've got some hot head on your shoulders. Why do you bother posting if you're not interestied in contributing (or indeed trading?) or discussing, just acting all upset like someone took your comfort blanket or something.

Get some therapy lad.

Regards,
Bearer
"Respect my atoratay!"
Bearer
07/23/02 08:00 PM

hehehe, can't believe I just read this entire thread, but it's worth it for the amusement that such rantings provide. Man, did they find that telescope you sat on yet?!

Regards,
Bearer
"Respect my atoratay!"
Iceman
07/25/02 12:48 PM

YEAH! Go Bearer. You're the man. That bastard is asking for it. Go get him boy.
Iceman
07/25/02 12:50 PM

Check under your tongue, I think you dislodged it last time you went prospecting...
Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Extra information
0 registered and 10 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 22916

Contact Admins Sarna.net