BT Box Set 5th Ed

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Karagin
02/25/03 11:57 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
You know it's amazes me...if you can't handle the negative complaints then why bother asking the fans what they think or how they feel?

You are going to get ALL sides and if ignore one part you are showing a bais towards what you want to hear...you say you don't like the complaining and the it sucks...well sometimes that is the best way to sum up something and the easist way to get the point across, and then if asked for more most folks will give. Just as I did over why I don't like the price of the box set...but once again the same folks who attack ANYONE anytime they complain or point in any manner what they don't like are right back at it again...and you wonder why folks are upset and arguing...but hey what to us fans know...after all we should be happy to have the game since if it was for FP we would have nothing...(rolls eyes)...
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Karagin
02/26/03 12:06 AM

Why should I stop what works for your clique of friends?

And yes you have attack me, everytime I post that I don't like some and here is why you and your buddies are quick to tell to shut up and be happy I have something to complain about...

Disagree is that you don't make snide comments etc...disagree is actually trying to see the other side, yet none of you seem to do that...but again I think we have covered this point enough.
Karagin

Karagin
02/26/03 12:09 AM

Perfect example of an attack, but wait you call it disagree...

I have given you points to look at, I have also given ideas on HOW to fix things but again I am told by you or your buddies that I should be happy to have something to complain about because the alternative is not to have the game at all etc...

How about you go back and READ things again and set aside the attitude and all that goes with it and actually read the posting, I think I gave some excellent ideas on how they could have done the box set and how they could do wider levels of advertisments and on the storyline I think that has been covered by lots of folks with their fan fiction and my idea threads that seem to have a lot of info that could be used, but is ignored...you want input and comments then start looking at the boards it's there.
Karagin

Karagin
02/26/03 12:11 AM

Again nice flame and yes you are attacking me...see rule number 3...oh wait, that means I am now attacking you...oh...darn it.

Karagin

Karagin
02/26/03 12:11 AM

If you say so...nice attempt at flaming and trolling and wonderful attempt at starting more crap...

Hey Chas how about getting Chunga to stop with this kind of crap...
Karagin

Karagin
02/26/03 12:14 AM

I am not telling you anything, I am basing it off of how you act and thus if that's wrong then how about doing something to change that notion for the better...

Karagin

Chunga
02/26/03 11:33 AM

And yet you've still not answered Chas' question.

Chunga
Chunga
02/26/03 12:06 PM

What? Asking you to explain your postion is crap?

Chas said this "And the only way you've even addressed my points is by saying "you are wrong". Yet you didn't say which point I was wrong about, or why I was wrong.

Address the issue, stop instigating." and you've completely ignored it. Instead you've screamed "STOP PERSECUTING ME."
Karagin
02/26/03 12:14 PM

I have answered his questions and it's clear that you have not read any of the other posting. So please take your flame attempts elsewhere.
Karagin

Karagin
02/26/03 12:15 PM

What are you talking about?

Again nice flame attempt but give that you are not making any sense you failed to get your point across...

Sorry that you wasted your time.
Karagin

Chunga
02/26/03 12:22 PM

You don't understand when someone asks you to explain your position?

That does explain a lot actually.

Chunga
Chunga
02/26/03 12:24 PM

In reply to:

disagree is actually trying to see the other side, yet none of you seem to do that

That's actually a negotiation. We are not negotiating.

Chunga
Karagin
02/26/03 12:25 PM

Once more just for you, like I told Chas, READ the postings again, I have given suggestion how they can do more advertistments and I also gave ideas on HOW they could have made a decent box set for less, how about you stop with the attacks and slams and actually read posting before you comment, then you would see that I have answered Chas's questions.

So far about the only thing you have explained is that you are doing your best to try and flame this thread into another flame war...can't you offer something more constructive to this beside snide remarks and BS?
Karagin

Karagin
02/26/03 12:28 PM

First Chunga you are NOT FanPro. So how about you leave the wishful thinking at the front door.

And if you can't take the time to see the other sides points or even entertain them, then why are you talking part in this? Oh...I forgot you are here to attack anyone who isn't posting nice and happy thoughts about the game.

Well you are doing a good job at it.

Karagin

Chunga
02/26/03 12:31 PM

It's interesting how you will respond to each one of our posts telling us exactly how we're flaming you, but when we ask for explanations, you say they're elsewhere in the thread and it's our job to find them. It shows that you have more interest in finding persecution than actually discussing your ideas.

Chunga
Karagin
02/26/03 12:34 PM

Once again, I have posted my ideas on how they could have done the box set better and charged less for it. I am sorry that you can't or won't read those posting and I am sorry that all you want to do is argue over how you know better then everyone else.

And yes I am pointing out your attacks so it's clear to all what your goal is and thus the damage can be lessen.
Karagin

Vapor
02/28/03 11:29 AM

Personally, I don't understand why this post is still a hot topic. Karagin has explained his thoughts on how costs could be lessened, Chas and others have explained their thoughts on why costs are the way they are. Why is everyone still bitching about this?
"For those about to rock, we salute you." - AC DC

"The evil that can come, from the heart of a man, must be answered in kind 'till it disappears, and we're safe." - Kansas
Karagin
02/28/03 01:16 PM

That is a good question...
Karagin

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Extra information
1 registered and 135 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 41664

Contact Admins Sarna.net