Terrorism.

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
DireWolf
06/21/02 03:50 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
One must stand face to face with the photographs of every single man, woman and child murdered by gunfire or suicide bombers to truly realize just who it is we face here. An enemy who lacks all semblance of humanity. Who knows no difference between a civilian and a soldier, or between a man and a child, or a woman, or an old man.

This is a war, yet we do all our best not to act as if it truly is one. We grant them places to work, we sell them electricity from our power stations, water from our limited reservoirs, and what do we recieve in return ? A mother and her three children, gunned down in their own home at night. Yet we still believe in peace, deep down in our hearts. We wish for it. They do not.

Nearly 550 Israelis have been murdered in cold blood by Palestinian terrorists since the beginning of the current conflict. Most of them never met a Palestinian, much less acted as agressors against their people. Many of our dead are children, who do not even understand what the conflict is about. On the other side, we have reports of "mounting Palestinian casualties" and "genocide". Correct, we killed far more than we have lost, so have all other victorious nations in their own wars. After all, the US had no qualms about killing Afghans in their recent war in Afghanistan, did they ?

Remember, any innocent deaths incurred by our security forces were mistakes. Fatal mistakes, irreversible mistakes, ones that must never happen again. Yet, they are mistakes. Every nation that accuses us of making those mistakes best check its own history, for it will certainly find mistakes just like those we have allowed ourselves to make. And every such nation must check the Palestinians, for their own security mechnisms are a part of a terror machine, fueled by money flowing in from Syria, Iraq, Iran. It is the same money that produced the events of September 11th. Or shall we label that act of terror as a "mistake" ?

We all remember the uproar and call for revenge against the "axis of evil" by all of the "civilized world" that followed that second day of infamy, on September 11th, 2001. Yet, when the same money, the same terrorists kill Israelis, all is quiet. Our blood is allowed, then. We are fair game. "Civilized world", indeed.

Finally, the nations of the "Civilized world" blame us for using too much power against the Palestinians. Wrong. They have not yet seen a tenth of Israel's military might. That same might that can bring a coalition of all neighbouring arab nations to kneel before us, as it had in the past. It is the restraint we show in this conflict, the ethical code by which our military works and our continual belief in peace, which mark us as those who are right in this war.

I will finish this with my punch line. We gave them so much, and recieved nothing in return, but more casualties and
violence. Should they really wanted their own nation, they would have accepted what was given. They refused. This leads to a single conclusion which can be drawn:

They do not want a country. They want our country, my country. And we're damn straight not about to give it to them. Would you ?
-Lt. Lev (Res. Inf.) "Dire Wolf" Arris, IDF.

"What is it like fighting the Wolf ? Imagine a lightning with legs, an earthquake with arms, a catastrophe with genius or just pure hell on wheels".
Spartan
06/21/02 09:32 AM

For what it's worth I don't point fingers at Israel. If the terrorists were truly "courageous martyrs" they wouldn't actively seek out to murder children on the bus to school.
Spartan

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty.

(I refer you to what Nightward said)
Spartan
06/21/02 09:52 AM

Think about the leaders of various movements in the 20th century. The 2 that immediately come to my mind are Dr. Martin Luther King and Ghandi. Both used passive resistance and both got what they were looking for. For Ghandi it was independence from Britain for India and for Dr. King it was equality for his people (granted it's an ongoing struggle but it will come about soon, the old gaurd racists are slowly dying off and their numbers continue to diminish). But what happens when a leader uses terrorism? They don't get what they want and they usually end up being destroyed. It makes me wonder what any of the terrorists in the world are thinking.
Spartan

novakitty
06/21/02 11:14 AM

If it matters, I am in favor of alowing Israel to fight its war.
meow
Durango
06/21/02 11:20 AM

I say arm them both and let them duke it out.

The Palestinians whine about being repressed, why not have the Arab nations arm them? Then Israel can use it's military, and we can call it a real war....

Instead of these cowardly homicidal bombing attacks.

And if Israel wipes out everyone in the area, we'll call it a favor. (Which they can, undoubtedly, and they all know it. Three wars, and the score is 3 NUTHIN.)
Greyslayer
06/21/02 05:15 PM

It doesn't take a pshych major to see the circle of death that will continue if both sides keep up their current actions. This is not a one-way action btw.

You ever hear the term Israeli settler? these people believe it is their right to settle outside of the Israeli state itself in the west bank area and demand military protection (these settlements make US prisons look easy to break out of at times ... they are fortresses). They have a religious right apparently (though only hard liners actually believe this to be correct) which is similar in right to the radical Muslims right to kill all non-muslims (in other word it doesn't exist but in a word being misinterpretated).

Several Hardliners in the Israeli government even want to regardless of if a peace agreement is reached to destroy all religious icons of the muslims such as mosques and so on in Jerusalem. Is this going to bring peace to the area? In my opinion no.

I could go further if you want but seriously it is one messed-up area..... circle of death continues.

Greyslayer
Spartan
06/21/02 05:48 PM

I'm not trying to claim that Israel has clean hands. In fact I, until recently, felt sympathy or at least understanding of the Palestinian viewpoint, not necessarily total support but I could see where they were coming from. But everytime they could have "been the bigger man" or "taken the moral high road," if I may use a pair of cliches, they instead blow up a club or bus filled with school kids. And every time my support for them waned, until the recent bus bombing where it finally disappeared. They may have a right to be angry, but the way in which they express that anger is not something I can support. Like I mentioned in an earlier post if they were truely righteous they wouldn't seek out civilian targets (that the Israelis attack civilian targets is a by product of facing what is a civilian rebellion of sorts), they would instead target the military directly.

And I can't fault the Israeli response to the terror bombings. I was very supportive of my country's response to September 11 and they by comparison are being restrained IMHO.

For clarification, the point I'm trying to make is that the Palestinians would get a lot further by peaceful protests ala Dr. King, rather than by sending a dumb bomb to walk into a market and kill women and children.

Also for clarification, I do recognize that not every Palestinian is a terrorist but it is nevertheless the responsibility of the ordinary person to tell the leaders that the methods they've chosen is unacceptable.
Spartan

Edited by Spartan (06/21/02 05:52 PM)
Greyslayer
06/21/02 07:05 PM

Its hard for you to be compassionate for the palestinians imagine the lack of compassion on both sides actually involved. This isn't something that has been going on for only a couple of years but for over a generation. People are being bred into this environment with a sence of hopelessness. All it takes is a dispicable group like Hamas to encourage these people into thinking the only way to respond it to kill innocents and it would take much for them to accomplish this. Recent attacks have I believe all been linked to Hamas rather than the Palestinian themselves and the continuous retaliations from the Israeli ensures that Hamas has plenty of willing 'volunteers'.

If I had the actual stats on the areas and those killed in retaliation by the Israelis (which is higher than those killed by the bombs and include the same types of people that were killed by the bombs ... school-age children and women and children).

I despise bombs and the methods used but I also don't like firing on unarmed children.

Greyslayer
Nightward
06/22/02 01:20 AM

I'm sorry, but what, exactly, is your point?

I have friends from both sides of the border. Their families fled Down Under to escape the bloodshed there, and now, despite the original differences between them, are now good friends.

The problem is not that one side is vicious, malicious, or bloody-minded. It is cultural. Your people have been at each other's throats for so long, you do not know how to be at peace with each other.

Both sides have committed atrocities. Neither side is blameless. But one would expect that the Jews-given what they had suffered at Hitler's hands in the not-so-distant past-might have learnt a better way than this.

But apparently not.

Make no mistake; I do not condone the use of terrorism, nor the targeting of innocent civilians. It is just that I have grown up on the other side of the world, in a country that-than God- has never faced a major war within its own borders. I look at what happens over there, and can only shake my head in despair.

I have no answers. But I do know this: what you are doing there is not working. And as long as one side answers the other with terrorism, things will only escalate.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Spartan
06/22/02 10:27 AM

I still feel that my point about Dr. King and Ghandi stands. And their followers were faced with the same kind of despair, in particular Ghandi's, most, if not all, of whom were lower caste Indians, barely pulling together an exsistence. Yet they used nonviolent resistance and succeeded. And when their antagonists used violence against their peace the attackers were completely condemned even by those who supported them. Resisting through peace yields greater dividends than terror.

>>This isn't something that has been going on for only a couple of years but for over a generation

More on the order of millenia. Like over a hundred generations. Back to when we measure dates with BC.

>>Recent attacks have I believe all been linked to Hamas rather than the Palestinian themselves

See my clarification in my previous post

>>and the continuous retaliations from the Israeli

I can't condemn them for this considering my country's response to terror and my support of it. And we effectively destroyed an entire regime. And unfortunately not all of the targets we hit were occupied by those we sought to destroy.

>>include the same types of people that were killed by the bombs

But how many of those were actively targeted for death and how many were caught in the crossfire? This is really the crux of what I'm getting at. When have the Israelis actively(my key word and point) sought out women and children? On the other hand the terrorists have actively sought them out continuously, such as one of the recent attacks where a mother and her 3 children were killed by an infiltrator in their home.
Spartan

ErichRaulfestone
06/23/02 07:31 PM

"(ii)TERRORIST ACTIVITY DEFINED--As used in this Act, the term "terrorist
activity" means any activity which is unlawful under the laws of the place where it is
committed (or which, if committed in the United States, would be unlawful under the laws
of the United States or any State) and which involves any of the following":

"(I) The highjacking or sabotage of any conveyance (including an aircraft, vessel, or
vehicle)."

"(II) The seizing or detaining, and threatening to kill, injure, or continue to detain, another
individual in order compel a third person (including a governmental organization) to do or
abstain from doing any act as an explicit or implicit condition for the release of the
individual seized or detained."

"(III) A violent attack upon an internationally protected person (as defined in section
1116(b)(4) of title 18, United States code) or upon the liberty of such a person."

"(IV) An assassination."

"(V) The use on any--"
"(a) biological agent, chemical agent, or nuclear weapon or device," or
"(b) explosive or firearm (other than for mere personal monetary gain), with intent
to endanger, directly or indirectly, the safety of one or more individuals or to cause
substantial damage to property."

"(VI) A threat, attempt, or conspiracy to do any of the foregoing."

"(iii) ENGAGE IN TERRORIST ACTIVITY DEFINED.-As used in the Act, the term
"engage in terrorist activity" means to commit, in an individual capacity or as a member of
an organization, an act of terrorist activity or an act which the actor knows, or reasonably
should know, affords material support to any individual, organization, or government in
conducting a terrorist activity at any time, including any of the following acts":

"(I) The preparation or planning of a terrorist activity."
"(II) the gathering of information on potential targets for terrorist activity."
"(III) The providing of any type of material support, including a safe house,
transportation, communication, funds, false identification, weapons, explosives, or
training, to any individual the actor knows or has reason to believe has committed
or plans to commit a terrorist activity."
"(IV) The soliciting of funds or other things of value for terrorist activity of for any
terrorist organization."
"(V) The solicitation of any individual for membership in a terrorist organization,
terrorist government, or to engage in a terrorist activity."

Class dismissed......
Erich Raulfestone

Rangers, Lead the Way!
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
Isaiah 6:8

......and I went......
Khan_Robinette
06/25/02 10:59 AM

I was gonna ignore this reply, but,,,,
Use punctuation!!!!!
"Teach me and I'll teach you
If you need a hand I'll give you two
Respect me and I'll respect you
Disrespect me and I will destroy you"
Durango
06/25/02 01:45 PM

[Terrorism defined]

What? Assasination is a terrorist act?

That's terrible! That definition is gonna put the CIA out of business! (Or redefine thier acronym...the CTA.)

I think that our country seriously needs to consider sniper/assassination as a means to a end.

...of course, it may make the President's job harder, but hey...
DireWolf
06/25/02 05:09 PM

In reply to:

bold words you said about defeating all those countries but pride cometh first you know

In all the wars of the past, Israel haven't lost one. If anything, we are more determined to survive as ever, since we see this our second war of independance. Remember, Israel is a lion pushed back into a corner with a burning torch. How long will it take us to overcome our fear of fire to tear the man holding the torch apart ? Who knows. But if it will happen, the results for the other side will be far less than pretty.

"What is it like fighting the Wolf ? Imagine a lightning with legs, an earthquake with arms, a catastrophe with genius or just pure hell on wheels".
Nightward
06/25/02 06:01 PM

*Sigh*

Can none of you see how bloody stupid his war is?

Lev, stop and think for a while. Why did you join the IDF? Was it because you want to protect your nation and your people, or was it because you want a chance to dish out retribution to the Palestinians?

If it is *COMPLETELY* for the former, then you are a good man, and have nothing to fear. If the latter composed any part of reason for signing on...well...you have my pity.

I know all too well what it is like to be driven by rage and consumed by thoughts of retribution. It's bad enough when one person indulges in such activity, but when two nations do it? This, I suspect, is the result.

Keep your head down, and stay safe, Lev.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
MacLeod
06/25/02 07:03 PM

Actually, the CIA most likely does use assassination more than we think it does. They just can't tell anyone about it otherwise they'll get in deep doodoo.

You want an example? Go watch The Bourne Identity.
Drugs don't kill people, pancreatic cancer kills people.

... and whoever heard of a drug that causes pancreatic cancer?
KamikazeJohnson
06/25/02 07:43 PM

As much as I want to slap both sides silly and tell them to just knock it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, when I think of the long, bitter history between Jews and Muslims, I find it hard to blame them for constantly being at each other's throats.

I mean, I know first hand what it's like to be kicked around (figuratively speaking) over and over, for good reason or no reason, and I know how badly I wanted to dish out payback when I was able, even though I knew it would not be a wise course of action. Isreael is a nation that is and always has been surrounded by enemies, so, like a cornered animal, the people of that country would all like to strike out and end the threat once and for all. The Palestinians (and all the other players in the Middke East drama) have their own reasons for fighting.

It seems to me that the main obstacle to the peace process is this: although both sides want peace, both want it on their terms, or after they've won this next war. Hence both governments will be reluctant to present a proposal that the other will accept, or to accept what the other offers, and among the people, whatever agreement may be reached, there will always be at least a portion of the population that feels shortchanged. And that portion will likely be large enough, and angry enough, to start another war.

I sincerely hope that one day, and soon, everyone will be willing to accept a compromise and put an end to the endless stupidity. It is very hard to forgive someone who has hurt you, whether you are an individual or a country, but that is the only way the fighting will ever stop. And so it continues.
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
novakitty
06/25/02 09:10 PM

Using a movie as proof in an argument. Should we also conclude that one British spy has singlehandedly saved the free world (and sometimes the enslaved world) repeatedly while snogging every female in sight?
meow
KamikazeJohnson
06/25/02 10:05 PM

Not every female...only those he actually spoke to...
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
MacLeod
06/26/02 12:04 AM

OK, OK, movies are bad examples, especially spy flicks cuz they warp reality so much. I retract my previous statement.
Drugs don't kill people, pancreatic cancer kills people.

... and whoever heard of a drug that causes pancreatic cancer?
DireWolf
06/26/02 12:57 AM

I joined the IDF first and foremost, to defend my country. But let me remind you, everyone here has a limited span of patience. It might be the longest there is in the world, for I do not know another country that suffered as many acts of terror against its civilians and hasn't lashed out in blind fury, but this span will end someday. We do not wish for that day, nor ever will, but if it shall come, we will be ready.

If you need more proof that Israel does not wish a war, nor wishes to lash out total retribution against the Palestinians, just look at us now. Our civilians are being murdered in their homes, shot dead on the roads, or blown up by human bombs in buses. And yet, we hand out a hand for peace in one hand, all the while holding a shotgun in the other. No longer will we blindly believe that peace is just behind the corner, but we have no reason for giving up on it.

MadWolf
06/26/02 02:22 AM

War is an acronym.

We
Are
Right

See? as long as there is some-one saying "we are right" there is WAR.
Nothing is Impossible, It is only Improbable.
ErichRaulfestone
06/26/02 10:37 AM

Just a reminder as to who we may be fighting.....

1.15 May Organization
2.3rd October Organization
3.17 November Revolutionary Organization
4.Abu Nidal organization (ANO)
5.Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)
6.Action Directe
7.Aceh Merdeka
8.African National Congress
9.Ahl-e-Hadees
10.Aid for Northern Ireland
11.Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade
12.Al-`Asifa
13.Al Faran
14.Al-Fatah
15.al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya
16.Al-Ittihad al-Islami (AIAI)
17.al-Jihad
18.al-Qa'ida (The Base)
19.Albanian National Army (ANA)
20.Alex Boncayao Brigade (ABB)
21.Algeti Wolves
22.Ali Suleiyman
23.Alliance of Eritrean National Force
24.Alliance pour la resistance democratique (ARD)
25.Allied Democratic Forces (ADF)
26.AMAL
27.Amn Araissi
28.Anti-Imperialist International Brigade (AIIB)
29.Anti-Imperialist Territorial Nuclei (NTA)
30.Arab Revolutionary Brigades
31.Arab Revolutionary Council
32.Arewa People's Congress [Nigeria]
33.Armed Forces of Puerto Rican National Liberation (FALN)
34.Armed Islamic Group (GIA)
35.Armed Islamic Movement [AIM]
36.Armed Nuclei for Proletarian Autonomy
37.Armed Proletarian Nuclei
38.Armed Revolutionary Nuclei (ARN)
39.Armée pour la libération du Rwanda (ALIR)
40.Armenian Secret Army for the Liberation of Armenia (ASALA)
41.'Asbat al-Ansar
42.Aum Shinrikyo
43.Aum Supreme Truth
44.Azad Khalistan
45.Babbar Khalsa
46.Babbar Khalsa Force
47.Baader Meinhof Gang
48.Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)
49.Bavarian Liberation Army
50.Bhinderanwala Tiger Force
51.Black Mamba
52.Black September
53.Breton Liberation Front
54.Breton Revolutionary Army
55.Brigades of the Martyr Abdallah Al Hudhaifi
56.Brigate Rosse
57.Cambodian Freedom Fighters
58.Caprivi Liberation Front
59.Catholic Reaction Force (CRF)
60.Cellules Communistes Combattantes
61.Chukaku-Ha
62.CNRM National Council of Maubere Resistance
63.CNRT Timorese National Resistance Council
64.Commandos of the November 95 Anarchist Group
65.Committee for the Defense of Legitimate Rights
66.Committee for Eastern Turkistan
67.Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist)
68.Conseil national pour la défense de la democratie (CNDD)
69.Dal Khalsa
70.Dark Harvest
71.Dayak
72.Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP)
73.Democratic Karen Burmese Army (DKBA)
74.Devrimci Sol (Revolutionary Left)
75.Dev Sol
76.Direct Action Against Drugs (DADD)
77.Djibouti Youth Movement
78.Dukhtaran E Millat
79.Eastern Shan State Army (ESSA)
80.Egbesu Boys
81.Ejercito Popular Boricua (Macheteros)
82.Ejercito Popular Revolucionario (EPR)
83.ELA - Revolutionary People's Struggle
84.Ellalan Force
85.ELN - National Liberation Army -- Colombia
86.EOKA (Ethniki Organosis Kyprion Agoniston)
87.ERP [Ejército Revolucionario del Pueblo]
88.Eritrean Democratic Liberation Movement
89.Eritrean Islamic Jihad Movement
90.Eritrean Liberation Front-Revolutionary Council (ELF-RC)
91.Eritrean People's Liberation Front (EPLF)
92.Euzkadi Ta Askatasuna (ETA) - Basque Fatherland and Liberty
93.Executive Outcomes
94.FALINTIL National Armed Forces for the Liberation of East Timor
95.Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front (FMLN)
96.FARC - Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia
97.Fatah Revolutionary Council
98.Fatah Special Operations Group
99.Federation of Associations of Canadian Tamils (FACT)
100.Fighting Islamic Group (FIG)
101.Force 17
102.Forces armees du peuple (FAP)
103.ex-FAR (Forces armees rwandaises)
104.Forces nationales de liberation (FNL)
105.Forces de liberation nationale (FALINA)
106.Forces pour la défense de la democratie (FDD)
107.Fraxia Midheniston
108.Free Aceh
109.Free Aceh Movement
110.Free Papua Movement
111.FPM - Morazanist Patriotic Front
112.FPMR - Manuel Rodriguez Patriotic Front
113.FRETILIN Revolutionary Front for an Independent East Timor
114.Front contre l’occupation tutsie (FLOT)
115.Front De La Liberation Nationale
116.Front Line
117.Front pour la liberation nationale (FROLINA)
118.Fuerzas Armadas Liberacion Nacional Puertoriquena (FALN)
119.al-Gama'at al-Islamiyya
120.Gerakin Aceh Merdeka (GAM)
121.God's Army
122.GRAPO - 1 October Antifascist Resistance Group
123.Gray Wolves [Sivi Vukovi]
124.Grey Wolves
125.HAMAS
126.Harakat ul-Ansar (HUA)
127.Harakat ul-Jihad-I-Islami (HUJI)
128.Harakat ul-Jihad-I-Islami/Bangladesh (HUJI-B)
129.Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)
130.Hawari Group
131.Hawari Special Operations Group
132.Hizballah Al Khalji
133.Hizballah [Bahrain]
134.Hizballa [Kuwait]
135.Hizballah [Lebanon]
136.Hizbullah [Turkish]
137.Hizb-i-Islami
138.Hizb-i Wahdat
139.Ijaw National Congress
140.Ijaw Youth Congress
141.Ikhwan-ul-Mussalmin
142.Interahamwe
143.International Front for Jihad Against the Jews and Crusaders
144.International Islamic Front for Jihad Against the Jews and Crusaders
145.International Justice Group
146.International Revolutionary Action Group
147.International Sikh Youth Federation
148.Iparretarrak (IK)
149.Iranian National Front
150.Iraqi National Accord (INA)
151.Iraqi National Congress
152.Irish National Liberation Army (INLA)
153.Irish Republican Army (IRA)
154.Irish Republican Army (IRA) - Continuity
155.Irish Republican Army (IRA) - New
156.Irish Republican Army (IRA) - Provisional
157.Irish Republican Army (IRA) - Real
158.Isatabu Freedom Movement
159.Islamic Army of Aden
160.Islamic Group (IG)
161.Islamic Great Eastern Raiders Front
162.Jamat-E- Islami
163.Islamic Armed Group (GIA)
164.Islamic Jihad [Egypt]
165.Islamic Jihad [Lebanon]
166.Islamic Jihad [Turkey]
167.Islamic Jihad for the Liberation of Palestine
168.Islamic Liberation Army (AIS)
169.Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)
170.Islamic Movement Organization
171.Islamic Movement for Change
172.Islamic Reform Movement
173.Islamic Resistance Movement
174.Islamic Salvation Army
175.Islamic Salvation Front / Movement (FIS)
176.Islamic Salvation Movement
177.Islamic Union (Al-Ittihad al-Islami)
178.Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)
179.Al-Jama’a al-Islamiyyah al-Muqatilah bi-Libya
180.Jemaah Islamiya (JI)
181.Jamat-e-Islami
182.Jamaat ul-Fuqra
183.Jamiat-e-Ahl-e-Hadees
184.Jammu and Kashmir Islamic Front
185.Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF)
186.Japanese Red Army (JRA)
187.Jihad Group
188.Kach
189.Kachin Defense Army (KDA)
190.Kachin Independence Organization (KIO)
191.Kahane Chai
192.Karen National Defense Organization (KNDO)
193.Karen National Union (KNU)
194.Khalistan Liberation Tiger Force
195.Khalistan Commando Force
196.Khalistan Liberation Front
197.Khalistan National Army
198.Khmer Rouge
199.Komala
200.Kosovo Liberation Army [KLA]
201.Ku Klux Klan
202.Kumpulan Mujahidin Malaysia (KMM)
203.Kurdish Democratic Party of Iran (KDPI)
204.Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP)
205.Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK)
206.La Cosa Nostra
207.Lashkar-e-Taiba
208.Lautaro Youth Movement (MJL)
209.Lautaro faction of the United Popular Action Movement (MAPU/L)
210.Lautaro Popular Rebel Forces (FRPL)
211.Lebanese Armed Revolutionary Faction
212.Les mongoles
213.Liberation Army of the Islamic Sanctuaries
214.Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
215.Lord's Resistance Army (LRA)
216.Loyalist Volunteer Force (LVF)
217.Macheteros
218.Maktab al-Khidamat (MAK - Services Office
219.Malaita Eagles Force
220.Manuel Rodriguez Patriotic Front (FPMR)
221.Maoist Communist Centre (MCC)
222.Martyrs of Tal Al Za'atar
223.Mau Mau
224.Mayi-Mayi
225.Meccan Group
226.Middle-Core Faction
227.Minnesota Patriots Council
228.Mong Tai Army (MTA)
229.Mohajir Qaumi Movement [MQM]
230.Morazanist Patriotic Front (FPM)
231.Moro Islamic Liberation Front [MILF]
232.Moro National Liberation Front [MNLF]
233.Mothaidda Quami Movement (MQM)
234.Mozambican National Resistance (RENAMO)
235.Mouvement de liberation congolais (MLC)
236.Movement for an Islamic State
237.Movement of Democratic Forces in the Casamance (MFDC)
238.Movimento Sociale Italiano
239.Movimiento De Liberacion Nacional
240.MRTA - Tupac Amaru Revolutionary Movement
241.Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK or MKO)
242.Muslim Brotherhood
243.Muslim Iranian Student's Society
244.Muslims Against Global Oppresion
245.Muttahida Jihad Council [MJC]
246.Muttahidda Quami Movement (MQM)
247.Myanmar National Democratic Alliance Army (MNDAA)
248.National Army for the Liberation of Uganda (NALU)
249.National Committee for the Liberation and Defense of Albanian Lands (KKCMTSH)
250.National Council for Resistance (NCR)
251.National Front for the Liberation of Corsica
252.National Liberation Army (ELN) -- Bolivia
253.National Liberation Army (ELN) -- Colombia
254.National Liberation Army of Iran (NLA)
255.National Liberation Front Of Kurdistan (ERNK)
256.National Patriotic Front of Liberia
257.National United Front of Arakan (NUFA)
258.New Jihad Group
259.New Mon State Party (NMSP)
260.New People's Army (NPA)
261.Northern Alliance
262.Nucleus Faction
263.Oodua Liberation Movement (OLM)
264.Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC)
265.Orange Volunteers
266.Ordine Nuovo (New Order)
267.Organisasi Papua Merdeka (OPM)
268.Organisation of Iranian People's Fedaian (Majority) OIPFM
269.Organization of the Oppressed on Earth
270.Orly Group
271.Osama bin Laden
272.Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ)
273.Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)
274.Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO)
275.Parti pour la liberation du peuple hutu (PALIPEHUTU)
276.Partido Democratico Popular Revolucionario (PDPR)
277.Party of Allah
278.Party of Democratic Kampuchea
279.Party of God
280.Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK)
281.People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (PAGAD)
282.People's Liberation Army (PLA) Ireland
283.People's Liberation Army Of Kurdistan (ARGK)
284.People's Mujahedin of Iran (PMOI)
285.People's Republican Army (PRA)
286.Peoples' War Group (PWG) [India]
287.Peoples' War Group (PWG) [Nepal]
288.Peuple en armes pour la liberation du Rwanda (PALIR)
289.Pirates
290.PKK - Kurdistan Workers' Party
291.Popular Boricua Army (Macheteros)
292.Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)
293.Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC)
294.Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-Special Command (PFLP-SC)
295.Popular Liberation Forces
296.Popular Revolutionary Army (EPR)
297.Popular Revolutionary Vanguard
298.Popular Struggle Front (PSF)
299.Prima Lina
300.Provisional Irish Republican Army (PIRA)
301.Provos
302.Puka Inti
303.Rajneeshee
304.Rassemblement congolais pour la democratie (RCD)
305.Real IRA
306.Red Army Faction (RAF)
307.Red Brigades
308.Red Hand Defenders
309.RENAMO - Resistencia Nacional Mocambicana
310.Recontra 380
311.Recontras
312.Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)
313.Revolutionary Cells
314.Revolutionary Council of Nigeria (RCN)
315.Revolutionary Justice Organization
316.Revolutionary Left
317.Revolutionary Nuclei
318.Revolutionary Organization 17 November
319.Revolutionary Organization of Socialist Muslims
320.Revolutionary Organization of the Toilers of Kurdistan
321.Revolutionary People's Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C)
322.Revolutionary People's Struggle (ELA)
323.Revolutionary Proletarian Initiative Nuclei (NIPR)
324.Revolutionary Struggle
325.Revolutionary United Front (RUF)
326.Rise
327.Rote Zora
328.Russian Organized Crime (ROC)
329.Rwandan Liberation Army
330.Salafist Group for Call and Combat (GSPC)
331.Saheed Khalsa Force
332.Sendero Luminoso (SL)
333.Serb Volunteer Guard [SDG / SSJ] "Tigers"
334.Serbian Radical Party [SRS]
335.Shan Democratic Union
336.Shining Path
337.Shora-e-Jehad
338.Sipah I Sahaba Pakistan
339.SLA - South Lebanese Army
340.SLA
341.Students of the Engineer
342.Students of Yahya Ayyash
343.Sudan People's Liberation Army (SPLA)
344.Sudan People's Liberation Movement (SPLM)
345.Supreme Council for Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SCIRI)
346.Supreme Assembly of the Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SAIRI)
347.Talaa' al-Fateh
348.Taleban
349.Terra Lliure (TL) (Free Land)
350.Territorial Anti Imperialist Nucleus
351.The Brotherhood
352.The Order
353.The Tunisian Combatant Group (TCG)
354.Tupac Amaru Revolutionary Movement (MRTA)
355.Tupac Katari Guerrilla Army
356.Turkish Hizballah
357.Turkish Islamic Jihad
358.Turkish Peoples Liberation Army
359.Uganda National Rescue Front
360.Uganda National Rescue Front II
361.Uganda Salvation Front/Army
362.Uighur militants
363.Ulster Defence Association (UDA)
364.UDT Uniao Democratica Timorense
365.Ulster Freedom Fighters (UFF)
366.Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF)
367.Union des forces vives pour la liberation et la democratie en RDC-Zaire (UFLD)
368.Union pour la liberation nationale (ULINA)
369.UNITA Union Nacional Por La Independencee Totale Do Angola
370.United Company of Jihad
371.United Jihad Council
372.United Liberation Front of Assam
373.United Self-Defense Forces/Group of Colombia (AUC)
374.United Wa State Army (UWSA)
375.Vanguards of Conquest
376.Vasat
377.Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors
378.Weathermen
379.Weather Underground Organization
380.West Nile Bank Front [WNBF]
381.White Eagles
382.World Tamil Association (WTA)
383.World Tamil Movement (WTM)
384.Zapatista National Liberation Army
385.Zimbabwe African National Union

The siste were this info came from......

Para-States Ect
Erich Raulfestone

Rangers, Lead the Way!
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"

......and I went......
Durango
06/26/02 04:42 PM

Whew...

"We're gonna need a bigger boat." -- Sherrif Brody, Jaws
Spartan
06/27/02 12:27 AM

At this point I can't help but think of Neo's response to Tank when he asked him what he needed for his mission: "Guns. Lots of guns."
Spartan

novakitty
06/27/02 12:42 AM

I just realized something that makes this mess even more unpleasant for all involved. The Palestinean terrorists and others who wield the same methods are opposing Israes in the name of Allah, while their actions parallel those once demanded by the Cannanite(sp?) god Baal. The sacrifice of live children to a firey death.

It leads to the question of who (what?) the monks that condone this behaviour are praying to.

Upon pondering this, I suspect that there is a small group who are the true villains in this conflict, yet they will not lay their eyes upon the carnage they cause unless they are allowed to fully succeed. Some manipulated, some trying to defend themselves, most civilians and soldiers are just caught up doing whatever they can to protect what they beleive in.

I have not had a chance to verify most of this, it is a thought. I may be wrong, we shall see.
meow
Nightward
06/27/02 06:14 PM

If only everyone involved felt that way.

If I offended you with what I said, I apologise; it was not my intent.

It's just that it seems that every time I turn on the news, the first thing that is said is "Today, X number of people were slaughtered by a psychotic fool who thought that killing innocent civilians was a good way to get their point across. In related news, X number of innocent civilians were killed when psychotic soldiers opened fire on a crowd to enforce a curfew."

It's just so *BLOODY* pointless.
ErichRaulfestone
06/27/02 08:56 PM

Damn that was about as close to the point as you can get !!!!
Erich Raulfestone

Rangers, Lead the Way!

......and I went......
Bob_Richter
06/28/02 01:26 AM

I, for one, am appaled by the hypocritical behavior of our "President" and his administration.
I, for one, do not turn a blind eye to Isreal's suffering.
I, for one, will not deny Isreal the liberties we took in Afghanistan.

Keep fighting the good fight, Lev.
May you return safe once again.
-Bob (The Magnificent) Richter

Assertions made in this post are the humble opinion of Bob.
They are not necessarily statements of fact or decrees from God Himself, unless explicitly and seriously stated to be so.
:)
NathanKell
07/09/02 10:49 PM

Indeed.
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Durango
07/10/02 02:45 PM

In reply to:

"They do not want a country. They want our country, my country. And we're damn straight not about to give it to them. Would you ? "

And from where did you obtain "your" country? The sins of the past do not justify sins of the present; you don't have to believe all the propaganda and "history" you're fed.

You obviously feel more strongly about it than I do. Let me ask you a question...if the Indian Nation tribes in the US began a bombing campaign on places in Minnesota and South Dakota, saying that they wanted thier own country, would you insist that the US population of those states move out?

...or would you send in extra government forces to pacify them?

Because from where I'm sitting, the Israelis are there now...and they're not about to move. Throwing temper tantrums about who's land it is seems almost moot at this point.

Keep in mind that I've already said that we should arm both sides and let them duke it out...I'm pretty sure that if the Native Americans had been armed with a little more determination and a LOT more weapons, the shape of the US could be quite different...

In reply to:

BTW, using Bush's "war on terrorism" to draw a parallel between Israel's actions and those of the Bush government will not necessarily garner you a lot of support from US citizens...

Not unless you're a Republican Jew. Viewpoints being relative, and all.
Anson
07/11/02 06:25 PM

I think it was obtained from British actually who let Jews immigrate into the area... then they were left to fend for themselves and they did, quite well actually.

>>BTW, using Bush's "war on terrorism" to draw a parallel between Israel's actions and those of the Bush government will not necessarily garner you a lot of support from US citizens... <<

No, but Palestinian suicide bombings on civilian targets will.

Anson
DireWolf
07/12/02 05:52 PM

"And from where did you obtain "your" country? The sins of the past do not justify sins of the present"

We have obtained our country through the consession of the British government and the decision of the UN. We accepted the division of the land of Palestine into two states, one is the state of Israel, the other an arab nation. We agreed to do as the UN wished, the arabs did not. They tried to exterminate us in turn, we fought and won. I wear the colors of the Brigade which stopped cold the Egyptian drive towards Tel Aviv. It was not the last war, either. They tried again, and they lost.

So in the end, this is our land, as given to us by the UN, and as defended in many wars we never did start. So if they wish it back by crying "foul" and saying we oughtta give it back, they are out of luck.

"you don't have to believe all the propaganda and "history" you're fed"

I do not know what you mean by that. But if that is going where I might suspect it, then I will not even bother responding.

"BTW, using Bush's "war on terrorism" to draw a parallel between Israel's actions and those of the Bush government will not necessarily garner you a lot of support from US citizens..."

Nor were I trying to appeal to the mass populace. Only to those who are not hypocrites.

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Extra information
0 registered and 37 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 10051

Contact Admins Sarna.net