- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
|Also known as||"Mad Dog"|
"Mad Dog" MacNaughton was the pilot of "Master Blaster", the first prototype of the BMB-010 Bombard developed by Solaris Arms in 3054. MacNaughton was able to take his first few opponents by surprise, his opponents unprepared for such a light 'Mech to carry two mammoth autocannons, raising considerable interest in the design. Catching the attention of a top promoter, "Mad Dog" MacNaughton fought a number of duels over the next few years until his promoter booked a match against Clan Invasion veteran Roman Welles in the Davion Arena. 
Though Welles was piloting a much lighter Wolfhound, he was ready and able to adapt for Bombard's barrage and take advantage of its pathetic mobility, handing "Mad Dog" a humiliating defeat. The reputation and futures of both MacNaughton and the Bombard were shattered by this loss and as a result of it no stable or cooperative on Solaris would hire him and the mech.  
- 1992 Update Flyer, p. 5, "Solaris 7 Mechs"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 150 "Solaris VII BattleMechs - BMB-013 Bombard"