1010th Light Horse Regiment
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|1010th Light Horse Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||5th Regimental Combat Team|
The One Thousand Tenth Light Horse Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LXXI Corps, Seventh Army, to District 3 of the Capellan Confederation Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed are of the Periphery in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising. The 1010th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment the 1010th would have been composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering in addition to any regular 'Mechs within the regiment.
- The Star League, p. 154, "Seventh"
- The Star League, p. 133