1015th Adder Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
|1015th Adder Sentinels|
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|Parent Formation||Xi Provisional Galaxy (current); Beta Galaxy (Clan Burrock) (former)|
The 1015th Burrock Guards were formed after Operation Klondike. In their early years they were used by Clan Burrock to defend their holdings on Dagda. The 1015th was skilled at combating bandits and other dezgra foes, and frequently destroyed them. Their requests for more honorable missions was not forthcoming in the open decades of the 29th century.
Clan Star Adder
1015th Burrock Guards (Veteran)
- The 1015th was equipped with a large number of heavy and assault 'Mechs.
- including 1 Aerospace Trinary
1015th Adder Sentinels (Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Star Colonel Robyn Gaiba
Any 1015th force must be divided so that 75% of its units are heavy or assault class while the remaining 25% must be light or medium weight units. They can use Off-Map Movement, Banking the Initiative, and Zone of Control against bandits and other dezgra foes.
- Operational Turning Points: Widowmaker Absorption, p. 15, "1015th Burrock Guards"
- Operational Turning Points: Widowmaker Absorption, p. 24, "Touchpoint: Dagda"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 129, "Xi Provisional Galaxy - 1015th Adder Sentinels"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 156, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 74, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"