105th Dragoon Regiment
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|105th Dragoon Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||XLVI Corps|
The One Hundred Fifth Dragoon Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XLVI Corps, Nineteenth Army, to the Periphery Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery by 2765, to take part in the Periphery Uprising. The 105th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
They were one of three Dragoon Regiments, along with the 94th and 126th, that were attached to XLVI Corps. Collectively these regiments with the 509th Battle Regiment were known as the Lumberjacks for their ability to chop down problem opponents.
- The Star League, p. 157, "Nineteenth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p.222>
- The Star League, p. 133