10th Fang (Clan Steel Viper)
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Omega Galaxy|
The Tenth Fang was assigned to protect the factories and logistics depots on Waldorff in 3054 and was still in position in 3060, by 3067 it had moved to garrison Homer after the Viper ejection from the Inner Sphere. 
The final fate of the Cluster is not known, but they would not have survived the destruction of Omega Galaxy or that of Clan Steel Viper in 3075.
The Galaxy Commander had given the order to the Star Colonel of the Cluster to use all opportunities to secure victory. This included urban warfare, traps and other dirty Inner Sphere tactics. The cluster had practised urban warfare in the deserted city of Daemon on Waldorff since 3054.
Tenth Fang - Regular/Reliable 
Tenth Fang - Veteran/Reliable 
- 85% full strength with 85% of the force equipped with OmniMechs.
Adept at urban warfare, they gain a +1 initiative bonus in such terrain. Mech pilots gain a -1 modifier to Pilot Skill targets to avoid a skid.
- Objective Raids, p. 30
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 149
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 80
- The Wars of Reaving, p.149-150
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 138
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 185