13th Battle (Clan Wolf)
|13th Wolf Guard Battle Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|Parent Formation||Beta Galaxy|
|10th Wolf Regulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3057)|
|Parent Formation||Iota Galaxy|
The Cluster was promoted to front-line status in the wake of the Refusal War, that ended in 3057, as the short lived Tenth Wolf Regulars Battle Cluster in Tau Galaxy in the Jade Wolf forces. The Cluster was soon designated Thirteenth Wolf Battle Cluster and assigned to Beta Galaxy as Vladimir Ward reorganised the Wolf Touman in 3058. In 3059 it was stationed on Carse.
Star Colonel Orlando Fetladral was the commander of the Tenth Wolf Regulars Battle Cluster in 3058.
In 3145 Star Colonel Don Cooper took command of the Thirteenth Wolf Guard Battle Cluster.
Tenth Wolf Regulars 
Tenth Wolf Regulars Battle Cluster 
- Command Star
- Alpha Trinary - 15 BattleMechs: 2 Assault Stars and 1 Striker Star
- Bravo Trinary - 15 BattleMechs: 2 Assault Stars and 1 Striker Star
- Charlie Trinary - 5 BattleMechs and 75 Elementals: 1 Nova and 2 Elemental Stars
- Delta Trinary - 30 Fighters
Thirteenth Wolf Battle Cluster - Veteran/Fanatical 
- 1 Nova Omnis/Elementals
- 1 BattleMech Striker Binary
- 1 Trinary BattleMechs/Fighter
- 1 Elemental Binary
Thirteenth Wolf Guard Battle Cluster - Regular/Reliable 
- CO: Star Colonel Don Cooper
- Objective Raids, p. 32
- The Falcon and the Wolf, p. 45-6
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p.143
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p.157
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 74
- Technical Readout: 3145 Lyran Commonwealth, p. 32
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 170
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 143, "13th Battle Cluster Profile"