114th Hussar Regiment
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|114th Hussar Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Parent Formation||X Corps|
The 114th Hussar Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2763, the unit was assigned to X Corps, First Army, to the Terran Military Region as a temporary posting. It expected it be moved to the Periphery in 2764. With increasing tension at this time these orders were placed on hold and it was eventually transferred to District 1 of the Draconis Combine Military Region in 2765 as part of the New Vandenberg Uprising.
The 114th survived the Periphery Uprising and the Hegemony Campaign, to be absorbed by the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery by 2784. Having recruited the 114th the DCMS redesignated the regiment as the Twenty-eighth Dieron Regulars in 2784; the Twenty-eighth was one of eight regiments of Dieron Regulars raised from former SLDF personnel by the Combine.
- First Succession War, p. 32, "Those Left Behind"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p.40
- The Star League, p. 140, "First Army"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 100
- The Star League, p. 133