114th Hussar Regiment
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- BattleTech Dev Reveals Future Of The Game
- Read more →
|114th Hussar Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Parent Formation||X Corps|
The 114th Hussar Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2763, the unit was assigned to X Corps, First Army, to the Terran Military Region as a temporary posting. It expected it be moved to the Periphery in 2764. With increasing tension at this time these orders were placed on hold and it was eventually transferred to District 1 of the Draconis Combine Military Region in 2765 as part of the New Vandenberg Uprising.
The 114th survived the Periphery Uprising and the Hegemony Campaign, to be absorbed by the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery by 2784. Having recruited the 114th the DCMS redesignated the regiment as the Twenty-eighth Dieron Regulars in 2784; the Twenty-eighth was one of eight regiments of Dieron Regulars raised from former SLDF personnel by the Combine.
- First Succession War, p. 32, "Those Left Behind"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p.40
- The Star League, p. 140, "First Army"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 100
- The Star League, p. 133