11th Scorpion Dragoons (Escorpión Imperio)
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|11th Scorpion Dragoons|
|Unit Profile (as of 3086)|
|Nickname||The Devil's Tail|
|Parent Formation||Mu Galaxy|
Clan Goliath Scorpion
The Eleventh Scorpion Dragoons was largely populated by solahma warriors and older warriors. These warriors sought nothing more than a glorious death in battle. The Cluster is considered little better than planetary militia. They were stationed on Marshall in 3061 and still in position in 3067.
In 3079 the Cluster was recalled to Roche, from here it moved to Waypoint 531, before continuing to the Umayyad Caliphate early 3080. As the solahma were left on Roche as a rearguard it seems strange that the Dragoons were included in this force, unless they had been rebuilt considerably after 3067.
Known for deceptive tactics in battle.
The Cluster was a 80% full strength - Green and Reliable.
The Cluster was a 45% full strength - Regular.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 117, "11th Scorpion Dragoons Profile"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 164
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 79, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 157-158, "Escorpión Imperio (Periphery Nation)"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 160-161, "Imperio Militar del Escorpión (as of 3086)"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 183