11th Wolf Garrison (Clan Wolf)
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Eleventh Wolf Garrison Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Upsilon Galaxy|
|Formed||Late Dark Age|
In common with the other elements of Upsilon Galaxy the Eleventh Garrison Cluster was established using units and personnel originally from the Republic of the Sphere, most commonly those worlds around Stewart. While the Eleventh's homeworlds had originally been a part of the Free Worlds League prior to the formation of the Republic, the invasion by forces from the Marik-Stewart Commonwealth left the populations with a lingering fear of invasion by outsiders, and it was this fear that Clan Wolf exploited when raising Upsilon Galaxy as a part of the forces of the Wolf Empire.
Clan Wolf offered those who joined Upsilon Galaxy the opportunity to defend themselves where both the Free Worlds League and the Republic failed them, as well as allowing the Eleventh to draw on the output of the Corean Enterprises factories in the region, before allowing the Eleventh to concentrate its efforts against the forces of the reborn Free Worlds League. Given the proximity of the Clan Protectorate, in 3145 it was considered likely that sooner or later the Eleventh would find itself defending against attacks from the Spirit Cats.
Eleventh Wolf Garrison Cluster (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Star Colonel Constance
- - At this point in time the Eleventh was stationed on Stewart and was operating at four-fifths of full strength. Although the Eleventh lacked OmniMechs, it was equipped at approximately a Star League level of technology. The Eleventh had at least two Supernovas of battle armor within the Cluster.
- When a force from the Eleventh is being generated the controlling player may generate 2 units per Star including battle armor using the Free Worlds League (MArik-Stewart Commonwealth) Random Assignment Table.
- When a force from the Eleventh is being generated the controlling player may re-roll any result on the Star, Binary or Trinary type tables that is not a Nova or Supernova. If the re-roll result is still not a Nova or Supernova, the original roll is used.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 171, "Wolf Empire - Upsilon Galaxy Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 161, "Upsilon Galaxy"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 209, "Upsilon Galaxy"