11th Wolf Guards (Clan Wolf)
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Nickname||The lighning pack|
|Parent Formation||Delta Galaxy|
In 3049 they invaded Oberon VI and destroyed the First Oberon Guards completely. This fight also gave the Wolves insight into how the Inner Sphere would fight. The command element then neutralized Skelvik. Moved to Leoben, where they faced significant guerrilla resistance they were unprepared for. In August of 3050 elements of the Eleventh assaulted Hohenems and quickly took the world. At the same time, the remainder of the unit attacked Kufstein and took that world after seven days of fighting.
They later invaded Radstadt with the Red Keshik and the rest of Delta Galaxy. They faced the heavy 'Mechs of the 4th Drakons early in the fighting and were stopped by the Free Rasalhague Republic unit. Supporting Elemental forces were able to get behind the Rasalhague defenders and caused them to withdraw. They continued towards Radstat's capital, surviving several ambushes by the defenders. The Eleventh managed to skirt the Fourth's flanks and won the battle.
In November 3051 the Eleventh landed on Vorarlburg and quickly took the planet from the world's defenders. Four months later they invaded Carse. They grounded on the southern continent, which allowed the 2nd Freemen to identify the Clan units. The Second Freemen faced the Wolves and fought well, but ultimately had to withdraw.
- ↑ Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 98
- ↑ Wolf Clan Sourcebook, pp. 27-28
- ↑ Wolf Clan Sourcebook]], p. 56
- ↑ Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 58
- ↑ Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 59
- ↑ Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 62
- ↑ Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 38
- ↑ Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 39
- ↑ Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 65
- ↑ Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 69
- ↑ Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 51
- ↑ Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 100