120th Jump Infantry Division
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
|120th Jump Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||XXXIX Corps|
The 120th formed a part of XXXIX Corps, Tenth Army, and in 2764 was stationed in District 3 of the Free Worlds League Military Region. Following the New Vandenberg Uprising and subsequent Periphery uprising the 120th was deployed into the periphery in 2765.
The 120th survived their time in the periphery and the Hegemony Campaign and the bulk of the division followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus; the exception to this was the 4674th Striker Regiment, who chose to remain in the Inner Sphere and joined the Draconis Combine.
As an SLDF jump infantry division the 120th would have been formed from one brigade of BattleMech regiments, and two brigades of jump infantry which would have been supported by two Ground Aero Wings to protect and carry the infantry.
- BattleMech Brigade
- The Star League, p. 143
- The Star League, p. 133