120th Strike (Clan Coyote)
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|120th Strike Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3071)|
|Parent Formation||Nu Galaxy|
A combined Scorpion and Kindraa Mattila-Carrol assault on Glory in December 3071 quickly overwhelmed the 120th Strike Cluster, which fell into chaos when Star Colonel Harm Tchernovkov was killed early in the fighting. The Fourteenth Scorpion Grenadiers pushed through the Coyotes line, while the Sixty-first Firestorm Cluster outflanked the 120th as they tried to retreat. Star Captain Blaise was forced to surrender what was left of the cluster at the end of the day, and the Coyote holdings were divided between the two Clans.
The Cluster was often employed to pin an opponent in place.
The majority of the Cluster's BattleMechs had been retro-fitted with jump jets.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 54, "120th Strike Cluster Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 76, "Clan Coyote Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p.82