121st Division (ComStar)
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
|121st Division Level IV|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Nickname||Effective Action (3050)|
|Parent Formation||2nd Army|
|Formed||Unknown (mid 3030's)|
Nominally attached to the Second Army, the 121st was transferred to bolster the units of First and Fourth Armies facing Clan Ghost Bear. Attempting to hinder the Ghost Bears advance on Luk, the 121st was decimated by the Bears Beta Galaxy, suffering such heavy losses that the Precentor Martial chose to retire the division instead of rebuilding it.
- Another of those "barely there" units, the 121st was first mentioned by name and nickname as being destroyed in the identical text given in ComStar, Tukayyid and Invading Clans. The Army it belonged to comes from Field Manual: ComStar, but was not mentioned in 20-Year Update so it must have been transferred into the Second after the Clan Invasion began but prior to Tukayyid.
- ComStar (sourcebook), p. 70
- Invading Clans, p. 29 "Tukayyid: World of Fate"
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 22 "2nd Army V-MU: The Iron Warriors"
- Tukayyid (scenario pack), p. 48