128th Jump Infantry Division
|128th Jump Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Yucatan Division|
|Parent Formation||XVI Corps|
The 128th Jump Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was stationed on Dobson, assigned as a part of the XVI Corps, Second Army, to District 1 of the Federated Suns Military Region and then transferred to District 3 by 2765, a result of the New Vandenberg Uprising. The 128th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign to liberate the Terran Hegemony from Stefan Amaris.
The Division is skilled at Jungle warfare.
- 578th Jump Infantry Brigade
- 98th Jump Engineering Brigade
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 51, "128th Jump Infantry Division"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 150, "Second"
- The Star League, p. 133, "Unit Composition"