130th Division (ComStar)
|130th Division IV-nu|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Nickname||Trust Through Thought|
|Parent Formation||4th Army|
|Formed||Unknown (mid 3030's)|
Along with the rest of the Fourth Army, the One-Hundred and Thirtieth was assigned to assist the First Army combat Clan Ghost Bear during the Battle of Tukayyid. Scared that the green units of the Fourth like the 130th would break during combat against the Bears, despite protests from the Fourth Army's commander Precentor Aryon Tolliver, the First Army commander Katherine Luarca ordered the Fourth to stay on station around the secondary target city of Luk while the outnumbered First led the charge against the Bears, a misstep that ultimately allowed the Ghost Bears to capture the primary target of Spanac.    
As two divisions from the Fourth unsuccessfully attempted to pin the Bears' elite Alpha Galaxy down in the city with artillery fire to prevent them moving on their brothers back at Luk, Alpha easily advanced and tore into the Fourth Army divisions guarding Luk as feared. Luarca redeemed her loss of Spanac when led the 103rd and 308th Divisions in sacking Alpha's main supply depot. Guarded only by freebirth warriors in second line 'Mechs and with Alpha's losses mounting, the Bears pulled back to reinforce and safeguard Spanac, earning a marginal victory against the Com Guards.    
After the Ghost Bears withdrew, the divisions of the Fourth Army were transferred along with those to First to assist against the equally hard-fighting Clan Jade Falcon. Precentor Martial Anastasius Focht assigned the divisions of the Fourth to join the Eleventh Army's 388th and 214th Division in a successful assault against the Falcon's repair and resupply depots at Plough Bridge and Robyn's Crossing. With the Falcons now lacking the supplies to continue their campaign, Focht ordered the Fourth Army to block their attempted withdrawal. In some of the most bloody fighting on Tukayyid, the retreating Jade Falcon Clusters were able to smash through the Fourth Army divisions in their way, inflicting heavy losses on the Com Guard units.    
Despite its valiant efforts against the Clans, Precentor Martial Focht elected to disband rather than rebuild the heavily damaged One-Hundred and Thirtieth Division, transferring its survivors to other units.
- 130th Division IV-nu Trust Through Thought 
- Like all the divisions of the Fourth Army, the 130th is not mentioned by name in any source on the Battle of Tukayyid, appearing in that Army in 20-Year Update but not included in its post-Tukayyid roster in ComStar, its fate based on conjecture.
- 20-Year Update, pg. 70 "4th V-nu"
- Tukayyid, pp. 48-56 "Campaign: Clan Ghost Bear"
- Invading Clans, p. 29 "Tukayyid: World of Fate"
- Wolf Clan, pp. 48-49, "Days of Armageddon - Ghost Bear"
- ComStar, pp. 69-72, "Battle of Tukayyid"
- Tukayyid, pp. 58-59, "Campaign: Clan Jade Falcon"
- ComStar, pp. 70-71 "Battle of Tukayyid"
- Wolf Clan, p. 50 "Days of Armageddon - Jade Falcon"
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, pp. 30-32 "Battle of Tukayyid"