135th Royal Striker Regiment
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
|135th Royal Striker Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||V Corps|
In 2764, the 135th was a part of the V Corps within the SLDF Eleventh Army and was assigned to District 1 of the Lyran Commonwealth Military Region. It was once a haven for the sons and daughters of Terran Hegemony nobles, but between 2745 and 2765 the unit became a highly skilled combatant.
By 2765 it was transferred to District 3 as a part of the SLDF response to the Periphery Uprising. The 135th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 138
- The Star League, p. 144, "Eleventh"