13th Royal French Demi-Brigade
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
|13th Royal French Demi-Brigade|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Parent Formation||LVI Corps|
The Thirteenth was formed from the French Foreign Legion. As humanity spread through the stars, the First Foreign Regiment of the Foreign Legion was split into smaller units and deployed farther and faster from Terra. The Thirteenth was one of those smaller units, and was stationed on Le Blanc in the Federated Suns. When the Star League founded, all Foreign Legion units were recalled and mustered into service in the SLDF as Royal French Regiments.
In 2764 the unit was assigned as a part of the LVI Corps, Nineteenth Army, to an undisclosed world within the Taurian Concordat area of the Periphery Military Region. At this time it was one of the largest units of the Royal French Regiments. In 2765 it was stationed on Coromodir.
It later moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery by 2765 in response to the Periphery Uprising. The 13th survived the uprising and the Hegemony Campaign, but the final fate of the 13th is currently unknown.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 224
- The Star League, p. 135
- The Star League, p. 157, "Nineteenth"