149th Cobra Guards (Clan Cloud Cobra)
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
|149th Cobra Guards Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3061)|
|Nickname||The Azure Guard|
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
In March 3071 Clan Cloud Cobra issued a Trial of Reaving against the Sainze Bloodname, shortly before the Trial of Bloodright took place, citing Garret Sainze's failure as ilKhan and defeat in the Trial of Refusal as reason that the line was flawed. Kindraa Mick-Kline-Kreese-Sainze accepted the trial and the cobras landed the 149th Cobra Guards on Shadow, the Kindraa narrowly defeated their rival Clan.
|Commanding Officers of the 149th Cobra Guards|
|Star Colonel||Dondi Beckett||3061|
|Star Colonel||Kristian Norris||3067|
149th Cobra Guards (5 Trinaries/Elite/Reliable)
- CO: Star Colonel Dondi Beckett
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 32, "Alpha Galaxy"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 75
- Wars of Reaving, p. 65, "Merges and Moves"