14th Scorpion Hussars (Escorpión Imperio)
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
|14th Scorpion Hussars Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3086)|
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
Clan Goliath Scorpion
The Fourteenth Scorpion Hussars Cluster is the reconnaissance and deep-raiding Cluster assigned to Alpha Galaxy. With their mission profile, they frequently were the first Alpha Galaxy unit to take casualties.
As part of the multi-Clan force Alpha Galaxy including the Fourteenth Hussars dropped onto New Kent in mid December 3075 as part of the Steel Viper Annihilation. Alpha secured its main objective of the Shandrake Massif research facility by the end of day two. Fighting continued for a least a further week before orbital bombardment reduced the last Viper strong point to dust. 
The Cluster was at 97% full strength - rated as Veteran and Fanatical.
The Cluster was at 97% full strength - rated as Veteran.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 111, "14th Scorpion Hussars Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 63
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 78, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 164
- Wars of Reaving, p. 150-151, "Focussed Agression"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 157-158, "Escorpión Imperio (Periphery Nation)"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 160-161, "Imperio Militar del Escorpión (as of 3086)"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 182