14th Sun Zhang Academy Cadre
|14th Sun Zhang Academy Cadre|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Sun Zhang MechWarrior Academy|
One of the Sun Zhang MechWarrior Academy's cadre units, cadets assigned to the 14th Sun Zhang Academy Cadre are put to the ultimate test by seeing real combat.
4th Succession War
War of 3039
During the Dominion War, the 14th was assigned to raid the rear areas of Clan Ghost Bear. They raided Thule as intelligence suggested that only the 54th PGC was on-world. This was accurate, but the Black Ghost, a Fredasa-class WarShip was in orbit. The Black Ghost destroyed one of the 14th's inbound DropShips before being driven off. The 14th landed on Thule and engaged elements of the 54th, but after losing a third of their force they had to withdraw.
Federated Suns Incursion
In February 3068 on Luthien, survivors equaling nearly a battalion joined with the remaining elements of the 1st Genyosha. The Fourteenth won't be rebuilt until after multiple other units are reconstituted. The rebuilding of the other Sun Zhang Cadres is expected to be complete in 3095
14th Sun Zhang Cadre (1 Regiment/Green/Fanatical)
- CO/1st Battalion: Tai-sa Susuma Goshiki
- 3rd Battalion: Chu-sa Emile Fontenelli
- The unit is a test bed for new developed equipment and has 3 C3 networks at company level.
- Wing Commander: Sho-sa Quenton McDaniels
14th Sun Zhang Cadre (Regular/Fanatical)
- CO: Tai-sa Earl Yachengo
14th Sun Zhang Aerospace (Wing/Regular/Fanatical)
- CO: Sho-sa Earl Okuda
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 112, "14th Sun Zhang Academy"
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, pp. 6-7, "Combatants"
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 14
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 45
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 92, "14th Sun Zhang Unit Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 119, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3067"