160th Jump Infantry Division
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|160th Jump Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Valkyrie Division|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The One Hundred Sixtieth Jump Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XIII Corps, Tenth Army, to District 3 of the Free Worlds League Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery. The 160th was destroyed during the Periphery Uprising in 2765.
Prior to its destruction, the 160th served as the "ready response" division for XIII Corps. It was officially to drop on hostile worlds and prepare a secure landing zone for other elements of the XIII Corps. They often deployed with the Eleventh Dragoon Regiment, which had a large number of armor battalions.
- The Star League, p. 143, "Tenth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 129
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 128
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 129, "160th Jump Infantry Division"
- The Star League, p. 133