160th Mechanized Infantry Division
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|160th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2766)|
|Parent Formation||XXXV Corps|
The 160th Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned as a part of XXXV Corps, Fifteenth Army, to District 2 of the Draconis Combine Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery as a part of the SLDF response to the general Periphery uprising following the New Vandenberg Uprising. The 160th was destroyed in the Periphery in 2765.
The Mechanized Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanized Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- The Star League, p. 148, "Fifteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133