17th Sun Zhang Academy Cadre
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|Seventeenth Sun Zhang Academy Cadre|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Sun Zhang MechWarrior Academy|
The one of the Sun Zhang MechWarrior Academy's cadre units, cadets assigned to the Seventeenth Sun Zhang Academy Cadre are put to the ultimate test by seeing real combat.
The Seventeenth drew its ranks from the newest members of the three older regiments (Fifth, Thirteenth and the Sixteenth) of the Cadres. Because of such they are not as green of the other 2 newer regiments, (Eighteenth and the Nineteenth) and assigned to defend Dieron. Their presence there acts as an audition to replace the losses the First Dieron Regulars and the Second Dieron Regulars have endured.
- CO: Tai-sa Amos Holmes
- CO: Sho-sa Ivan Ratliff
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 59 "Seventeenth Sun Zhang Cadre"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 65, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3145"