181st Crimson Guards (Clan Blood Spirit)
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|181st Crimson Guards|
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Parent Formation||Beta Galaxy|
Upsilon and the Guards moved to form part of the York garrison after the Adder's had manage to gain a foothold supporting the effort to drive them from the planet. They remained here until the Adder assault of 3072 when orbital bombardment wiped the Galaxy out, although the Guards managed to survive with heavy losses.
The Guards were rebuilt and transferred to the newly reforming Beta Galaxy.
As of 3059 the Commanding Officer was Star Colonel Beverly Dumont, she was still in command in 3067  although it is not known if she survived the assault on York. By 3084 the Cluster was commanded by Star Colonel Elisabeth Johns. 
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 41
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 104-105
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 36, "181st Crimson Guards Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 70, "Clan Blood Spirit Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p.157