193rd Dragoon (Clan Star Adder)
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
|139rd Dragoon Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Epsilon Galaxy|
|139rd Burrock Dragoons|
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
The 193rd Dragoon Cluster was a former Clan Burrock unit captured in the Absorption. The unit was assigned to the Adder's Epsilon to replace the horrendous loses from the fight on Dagda. The unit is fanatically loyal to its new clan but has had difficulty getting new machines. The ranks were further depleted because the Wolves had harvested a binary in 3059.
The unit had not developed a unique fighting in 3059, as it was still rebuilding after the Absorption.
193rd Dragoon Cluster
- 3 Binaries
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 126