199th Dragoon Regiment
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|199th Dragoon Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||LXVII Corps|
The One Hundred Ninety-ninth Dragoon Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LXVII Corps, Twentieth Army, to an undisclosed district within the Periphery and continued to operate in the Periphery during the Periphery Uprising. The 199th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, to be absorbed by the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns. By the time the 199th defected to the AFFS in 2785 it had become a part of the Eighteenth Army. When the AFFS recruited the surviving battalion of the 199th, they merged it into the Third Ceti Hussars, a regiment founded in 2783 when the AFFS recruited a battalion from the 250th BattleMech Division. Also recruited into the Third Ceti Hussars at the same time as the surviving elements of the 199th was a battalion from another SLDF command, the 396th Dragoon Regiment.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 236
- First Succession War, p. 33, "Those Left Behind"
- The Star League, p. 157, "Twentieth Army"
- The Star League, p. 133