19th Garrison (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
- Update From Catalyst On The New BattleTech Box Sets
- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Read more →
|19th Garrison Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|Parent Formation||Kappa Galaxy|
The Nineteenth Garrison Cluster was a second line Cluster of Clan Smoke Jaguar.
Other Clusters of Kappa Galaxy were posted to the Inner Sphere Occupation Zone after the Battle of Tukayyid and this is also the likely deployment date for the Nineteenth. The Cluster had moved to Stapelfeld by 3053 and were still in garrison there in 3059, even though the planet was described as being of little value to the Clan.
Stapelfeld was attacked in September 3059 during Operation Bulldog by the First Amphigean Light Assault Group, the First Aragon Borderers, and the First Free Worlds Guards. The Aragon Borderers took heavy casualties when they engaged. The Cluster fought long enough to satisfy their honor and then initiated a Trial of Possession for its assets with the Light Assault Group. 
As a Garrison Cluster it presumably concentrated on defensive operations.
- Shadows of War, p.52
- Objective Raids, p. 34
- The Dragon Roars, p. 13
- Invading Clans, p. 64
- The Dragon Roars, p. 10-11
- Field Manual: Federated Suns, p. 45
- The Dragon Roars, p. 52