19th Sainze Rear Guard Striker (Clan Fire Mandrill)
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|19th Sainze Rear Guard Striker Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Parent Formation||Kindraa Sainze|
When Garret Sainze was elected to ilKhan in February 3071 he did not handle the position well. Disgusted at the entire political circus taking place, Scorpion Khan Ariel Suvorov declared a Trial of Refusal against Sainze's election as ilKhan, declaring him an incompetent leader with delusions of glory. With no choice but to accept or lose what little respect he had left, Sainze met Suvorov's forces on Shadow. In a three-day campaign four Clusters from his Kindraa battled a like number of Goliath Scorpions; by the end of the fighting Sainze had perished, along with most of his warriors. The newly elected Khan, Amanda Carrol, authorised Kindraa Mick-Kreese-Kline to absorb the shattered remnants of Kidraa Sainze in March 3071. She saw the Mandrills would need to unite as further challenges would result from Garret Sainze's death. It appears likely that the Nineteenth was the last functioning cluster and was absorbed. The expected challenges came quickly and by January 3072 Kindraa Mick-Kline-Kreese-Sainze had ceased to exist.
The Cluster had no special tactical traits.
Nineteenth Sainze Rear Guard Battle Cluster - Regular/Fanatical 
Nineteenth Sainze Rear Guard Battle Cluster - Veteran/Fanatical 
- 88% full strength with 0% of the force equipped with OmniMechs.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 149
- Field Manual: Update, p. 70, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 63-64
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 64, 191
- Wars of Reaving, p. 65, "Merges and Moves"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 46, "Unit Profile"