19th Sun Zhang Academy Cadre
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
|Nineteenth Sun Zhang Academy Cadre|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Sun Zhang MechWarrior Academy|
The one of the Sun Zhang MechWarrior Academy's cadre units, cadets assigned to the Nineteenth Sun Zhang Academy Cadre are put to the ultimate test by seeing real combat.
The Nineteenth is the greenest of the cadres. This was demonstrated when they lost a company of their ’Mechs before they had secured their drop zone against the Exeter planetary militia during the invasion of the Federated Suns. They were then pulled back to Homam in order to regroup and garrison the depots there. 
|Commanding Officers of the 19th Sun Zhang Academy Cadre|
- CO: Tai-sa Ramanathan Kurita
- CO: Sho-sa Osvaldo Klein
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 59 "Nineteenth Sun Zhang Cadre"
- Technical Readout: 3145 p.156
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 64, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3145"