1st Bryant Protectorate Militia Division
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|1st Bryant Protectorate Militia Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 3078)|
|Parent Formation||Protectorate Militia|
The 3rd Bryant Protectorate Militia Division was one of many Protectorate Militia Divisions to be raised by the Word of Blake during the Jihad to bolster the defenses of the Word of Blake Protectorate without adding undue strain to their supply lines of high-technology equipment. The 1st Bryant was raised from the population of Bryant and focused on the protection of that same world.
When the Seventeenth Benjamin Regulars attack Bryant to claim the world for Stone's Coalition in March of 3078, Captain Lewis Carter of the 1st Bryant Protectorate Militia Division tried to keep the fighting away from urban areas to prevent potentially catastrophic collateral damage in the domes and other infrastructure that keep the survivors after the orbital Storm Inhibitors were destroyed since the Amaris Civil War.
The unit finally surrendered to Coalition forces.
|Commanding Officers of the 1st Bryant Protectorate Militia Division|
- Legacy (Anthology), "Homecoming"