1st Dismal Disinherited
|1st Dismal Disinherited: Krieger's Plague of Locusts|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Colonel Roderick Astbury|
While in FWL employ the unit could replace its losses with ease, because of the constant addition of new personnel. The fast-moving 'Mechs pinned down a much larger Kuritan force on Dromini IV. Then the 2nd regiment came in for the final assault. Only the breakdown of the Steiner defense saved the remaining DCMS forces.
|Commanding Officers of the 1st Dismal Disinherited|
The First uses their speed for mobile combat. The Arrow IV barrages from the artillery element can deliver deadly strikes.
The unit requires more technical support, as do the other regiments of the brigade.
- 1st Dismal Disinherited (1 Regiment/Veteran/Fanatical)
- Many new designs with medium/heavy weight and most are equipped with XL engines for higher mobility.
- 1st Strike Wing(1 Wing/Elite/Fanatical)
- The unit fields heavy fighters for close air support.
- 1st Armored Cavalry(1 Reinforced Regiment/Veteran/Fanatical)
- The conventional forces which field mechanized cavalry (2 battalions), air defense and artillery (1 battalion) and fast tanks (2 battalions)
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 12
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 140
- Field Manual: Mercenaries Revised, p. 64 - "Unit Profile"