1st Engadin Home Defense Brigade
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|First Engadin Home Defense Brigade|
|Unit Profile (as of 3050)|
|Parent Formation||Engadin Militia|
In late August 3050 Clan Wolf struck at Engadine as part of the Fourth Wave of Operation REVIVAL. Defending Engadin at the time were the local militia forces, which consisted of the First and a sister formation, the Third Engadin Home Defense Brigade. Star Colonel Ramon Sender led the Trinary Assault and Supernovas Command and Second from the 341st Assault Cluster in what he bragged would be a quick and easy fight against the militia, only to find his forces subjected to an apparently endless onslaught of inferno missiles from the militia's tanks and infantry. In a succession of battles at Timons Vale, Manor Valley and the Bristle Cone Forest the militia delayed and resisted Sender's forces, causing him a considerable degree of personal embarrassment and dragging the conquest of Engadin out into September.
First Engadin Home Defense Brigade
- - At this point in time the First was a conventional formation comprised of infantry and armored vehicles.
- 20 Year Update, p. 45, "Independence"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 62, "Engadine"