1st Falcon Jaegers (Clan Jade Falcon)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Nickname||The Golden Wings|
|Parent Formation||Epsilon Galaxy|
In 3052 the First Falcon Jaegers assaulted Pandora. They faced a combined force of the Gray Death Legion, 10th FedCom RCT, and the Needgate Militia. The Jaegers' Elementals inflicted heavy losses on the Needgate Militia unit, and the Tenth FedCom RCT was also heavily damaged.
In a battle at the city of Vandmaal, the Legion destroyed approximately half of the Jaegers' OmniMechs, and many of their Elementals were destroyed by new Gray Death Legion power armor. Despite this, the Jaegers had more troops and the outcome seemed to be a forgone conclusion. The defense of the city of Needgate quickly fell apart, and the Jaegers pressed the attack. At that moment, the Gray Death Legion arrived and hit the Jaegers in the rear and flank. This forced the Falcons to withdraw from Pandora with heavy losses.
During the Dark Age the First Falcon Jaegers were commanded by Diane Anu, Galaxy Commander of Epsilon Galaxy and then later saKhan of Clan Jade Falcon. Epsilon Galaxy took part in an aggressive response to the Lyran Alliance invasion of Kikuyu and Newtown Square in 3080. Epsilon was swiftly transported from its position on the border with the Clan Wolf salient into the Lyran Alliance - Epsilon being an intact and available frontline galaxy at the time - and redeployed in a swift campaign that saw Epsilon secure the worlds of Mogyorod, Clermont and Machida quickly and without the Lyrans being able to muster any serious resistance.
After saKhan Uvin Buhallin was killed on Graus, the Clan Jade Falcon elected Diane Anu as the new saKhan. The other candidate was Quinn Kerensky. Diane's election was a moment of triumph for Epsilon, one made all the sweeter for the First Falcon Jaegers when Diane led them to Graus and defeated Rubinsky's Light Horse, a unit Delta Galaxy had been unable to beat. Diane was still serving as saKhan and leading Epsilon in 3085.
First Falcon Jaegers (Elite/Fanatical)
- - At this point in time the First were at eighty-five percent of full strength, although the First was fully equipped with OmniMechs, and they were stationed on Pandora.
This unit is commonly mistaken for the 1st Falcon Strikers, and visa versa. The two units are actually separate and under different Galaxy commands.
- Day of Heroes, p. 55
- Mercenary's Handbook 3055, p. 52
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 117, "Epsilon Galaxy"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 177
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 118
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 125, "Epsilon Galaxy"