1st Fire Assault (Clan Fire Mandrill)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|1st Fire Assault Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Parent Formation||Kindraa Mattila-Carrol|
The First Fire Assault Cluster was formed in 3067 from warriors transferred from the 71st Firestorm Cluster, the 202nd Firebrand Cluster and the 301st Firebrand Cluster. A mixed Binary of 'Mechs and Elementals was requisitioned from each to form a new shock-troop cluster, the First Fire. While forming up the nascent Cluster was based on Marshall. 
In 3072 Clan Steel Viper forces attacked the Kindraa's industrial complex of Molten on Barcella. The Sixty First Firestorm Cluster put up a solid defence, losing half it's warriors before being forced to surrender. Those that managed to retreat joined up with the First Fire Assault Cluster at Mockva. Desperate for revenge the the First attacked Reston which had recently fallen to the Seventy-ninth Blood Hussars of Clan Blood Spirit the fighting saw both sides take heavy losses. Less than a month later a Bandit Caste force attacked the planet, in less than a week only Clan Steel Viper holdings remained outside Bandit control. It appears that the First Fire Assult Cluster was destroyed at this point.
As shock-troops their tactics are designed around assault.
The 3 Binaries of mixed troops place the cluster at 40% strength. It is rated Regular and Fanatical.
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 43 "Kindraa Matilla-Carrol"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 71 "Kindraa Matilla-Carrol TO&E"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 110, "The Hellion Fades"