1st Horde (Clan Hell's Horses)
- Mech_Con Roundup Day 2 - Harebrained Show, Catalyst Announcements, And A New MWOWC Champion!
- Mech_Con 2018 Roundup Day 1 - MW5 Release Date, Trailers, And A New 'Mech!
- Artist Photoshops ‘Mechs Into Classic Paintings, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Fan-Made BattleTech Comic Based On MechWarrior Online Coming Soon
- Community Outreach - Interview With BanditB17 And mdmzero0 On The 2018 MechWarrior Online World Championship Finals
- Read more →
|First Horde Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of c. 3080)|
|Parent Formation||Fire Horse Galaxy|
The Mangudai Trinary uses its speed to flank the enemy and use hit-and-run tactics to draw the enemy out of its position to allow the Tulughma Trinary to be used as a hammer. The attached Supernova is used to assist wherever it is needed. Their tactics were the basis for the new Mongol Doctrine for the Clan.
Mangudai Trinary - consisting of mainly light vehicles and 'Mechs with few in the medium weight class.
Tulughma Trinary - consisting of heavy and assault vehicles and 'Mechs.
Support Supernova - consisting of infantry.
- Era Report: 3145, pp. 60-61, "First Horde Cluster"