1st NAIS Cadet Cadre
- Mech_Con Roundup Day 2 - Harebrained Show, Catalyst Announcements, And A New MWOWC Champion!
- Mech_Con 2018 Roundup Day 1 - MW5 Release Date, Trailers, And A New 'Mech!
- Artist Photoshops ‘Mechs Into Classic Paintings, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Fan-Made BattleTech Comic Based On MechWarrior Online Coming Soon
- Community Outreach - Interview With BanditB17 And mdmzero0 On The 2018 MechWarrior Online World Championship Finals
- Read more →
|1st NAIS Cadet Cadre|
|Unit Profile (as of 3062)|
|Nickname||Warriors of Virtue|
|Parent Formation||College of Martial Sciences Cadet Cadre|
During the FedCom Civil War, the 1st NAIS was the garrison of Tikonov. When it became clear that their loyalties are pro-Victor, Katherine Steiner-Davion ordered the attack of the 15th Deneb Light Cavalry. The Valexa CMM came to aid the 1st NAIS, but they were still outmatched. Later, in 3064, the pro-Katherine 3rd Republican Guards also arrived on Tikonov. In early 3065 Victor's task-force attacked Tikonov, saving the remains of the 1st NAIS.
Later, when Victor's forces had to retreat, the 1st NAIS, the Valexa militia and the 6th Crucis Lancers stayed on Tikonov to hold out, until the offensive had gained new momentum. The 1st NAIS joined with Victor's forces for the final battle on New Avalon, attacking Avalon City and taking losses from an artillery strike by the 299th Division.
In 3078 Princess-Regent Yvonne Steiner-Davion signed the Academy Appropriations War Powers Act. This act conscripted the surviving members of the Training Cadre into the AFFS. As a result, the First Cadre was disbanded in 3078 and integrated into the Davion Brigade of Guards. The future of the Cadre is unknown, but if reconstituted it will likely follow the LCT model.
The First NAIS Cadet Cadre was reformed in 3085. The new cadre unit found itself undergoing a shift in tactics. Where it formerly had only light and medium 'Mechs, the First Cadre now employs cavalry tactics employed by any appropriate unit, regardless of weight class. These tactics focus primarily on the hit and run tactics used by the defenders of New Avalon. The battle armor used by the First Cadre is primarily of heavy and assault classes. Once the First Cadre was formed, it deployed to Kathil where its student-soldiers mirrored the Davion Heavy Guards RCT.
The 1st Cadre relies on isolating parts of an enemy force to destroy piece-meal in combat.
1st NAIS Cadet Cadre (Green/Fanatical)
- CO: Major General Donna Iona
1st NAIS Cadet Cadre (Green/Fanatical)
3050 to 3054
- CO: Leftenant General Jonathan Sanchez
- (light 'Mechs only)
- CO: Major Romil Sheth
- light Fighters only
1st NAIS Cavalry Regiment (1 Regiment/Green/Fanatical)
- CO: Colonel Tessa Lee-Davis
- light vehicles only
- CO: Major Mel Goldsmith
1st NAIS Cadre (Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Leftenant General William Vermillion
1st NAIS Cadre Air (Wing/Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Major Dana Epps
1st NAI Cadre Armored Infantry (Battalion/Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Major Hem Dusay
1st NAIS Cadre Cavalry Regiment (Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Colonel Polydeuces Kimmich
The First Cadre's equipment was placed in storage as the Cadre had no soldiers to crew it.
1st NAIS Cadre (Green/Fanatical)
- CO: Leftenant General Evan Krey
1st NAIS Cadre Air (Wing/Green/Fanatical)
- CO: Leftenant General Kana Murakami
1st NAIS Cadre Armored Infantry (Battalion/Green/Reliable)
- CO: Major Orson Inson
1st NAIS Cadre Cavalry (Regiment/Green/Fanatical)
- CO: Colonel Ali Cleary
- 20 Year Update, p. 19, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- Objectiv Raids, p. 13, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 136, "NAIS Training Cadre"
- FedCom Civil War (sourcebook), p. 170
- Field Report: AFFS, p. 19
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 68
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 136 (pdf version), "Clovis PDZ"
- Field Manual: Federated Suns, p. 127, "1st NAIS Cadet Cadre Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 137, "Alcyone PDZ"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 69, "AFFS Deployment Table - 3085"
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 137