1st Striker (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|1st Striker Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Parent Formation||Delta Galaxy|
The 1st Striker Cluster was a front line combat unit of Clan Smoke Jaguar.
Loremaster Edmund Hoyt led the 1st Striker in a combat drop onto the Second Arkab Legion on Hyner in November 3051. Deploying Star League era 'Mechs the Legion put up stiff resistance as the First Striker pushed through Trent's Glen, hitting them and then fading away. Eventually the First managed to assault the main defensive line at the Wessen Binar Heights. The Legion initially held but finally buckled under the assault. More than half the Legionnaires fled the battle back through Trent's Glen and escaped off planet.
- The First does not appear in the Inner Sphere as part of Operation Revival until the renewed attacks of Wave 5. It is possible that this Cluster was brought in during the lull in fighting caused by the death of Leo Showers as reinforcements.
- It is not mentioned on the Smoke Jaguar roster after June 3052 and appears to have been destroyed or disbanded after Delta Galaxy's abortive Sixth Wave.
- Invading Clans, p. 68
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 98,117,118