1st Tamarind Regulars
- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
|First Tamarind Regulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Tamarind Regulars|
The First Tamarind Regulars were part of the armed forces of the Duchy of Tamarind-Abbey. The First was formed by combining a battalion of the Thirtieth with a battalion of the Thirty-fourth Marik Militia. They were assigned as garrison force for Duchy's capital world of Tamarind.
On November 29th 3137, the First was sent into action against the Lyran invading force known as the Broken Swords Battalion. The First repeatedly fought the Broken Swords over the course of sixteen days, but were unable to overrun the smaller Steiner unit.
On December 14th, two battalions of the 3rd Lyran Regulars arrived in Harvison Flats to reinforce the Broken Swords. The First deployed their full strength against the newcomers in a desperate attempt to overwhelm them. Through sheer determination, they managed begin to force the Third Lyrans back to their DropShips.
Unfortunately, the First failed to notice that the Broken Swords had flanked them during this attack. This move enabled the Broken Swords and the Third Lyran Regulars to split the First Tamarind in half and ultimately led to the total destruction of the unit. The First also engaged the Third Lyran Regulars on three other occasions.
Mass Attacks, raiding.
First Tamarind Regulars (Regular/Fanatical)
- CO: General Claudio Brett
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 105
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 30
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 4
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 42
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 116, "Free Worlds League Military"