2004th Battle Regiment
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|2004th Battle Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||297th Mechanized Infantry Division|
The Two Thousand Fourth Battle Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the 297th Mechanized Infantry Division, XII Corps, Eighth Army, to District 1 within the Free Worlds League Military Region, and transferred to District 2 during the Periphery Uprising. Though the 297th itself suffered heavy losses during the Hegemony Campaign and was disbanded, the 2004th did survive the war, to be absorbed by the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns in 2784. The Armed Forces of the Federated Suns redesignated the 2004th the Third Avalon Borderers, expanding the Avalon Borderers brigade using the 2004th and two other former SLDF regiments.
- First succession War, p. 33, "Those Left Behind"
- The Star League, p. 156, "Eighth Army"
- The Star League, p. 133