2004th Battle Regiment
- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
|2004th Battle Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||297th Mechanized Infantry Division|
The Two Thousand Fourth Battle Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the 297th Mechanized Infantry Division, XII Corps, Eighth Army, to District 1 within the Free Worlds League Military Region, and transferred to District 2 during the Periphery Uprising. Though the 297th itself suffered heavy losses during the Hegemony Campaign and was disbanded, the 2004th did survive the war, to be absorbed by the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns in 2784. The Armed Forces of the Federated Suns redesignated the 2004th the Third Avalon Borderers, expanding the Avalon Borderers brigade using the 2004th and two other former SLDF regiments.
|Commanding Officers of the 2004th Battle Regiment|
- First succession War, p. 33, "Those Left Behind"
- The Star League, p. 156, "Eighth Army"
- The Star League, p. 133