202nd Firebrand (Clan Fire Mandrill)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|202nd Firebrand Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3073)|
|Parent Formation||Kindraa Mattila-Carrol|
By 3073 the Cluster was the last remnant of their Kindraa during the Wars of Reaving and had not heard from their high command for over two years. They were on Niles fighting off attacks from Clan Coyote when the Blood Spirits Alpha Galaxy landed on the planet, themselves coming under Coyote attack. The 202nd Fireband joined with the Spirits and a Trinary of Hell's Horses warriors in an attack against the industrial facilities on the Abdegan Plateau. Impressed by the prowess of the Mandrill warriors the Blood Spirit Khan offered to absorb them, an offer the warriors of the 202nd accepted. The warriors were then transferred to Zeta Galaxy.
Overall command of the cluster is held by the Command Fighter Binary, however ground operations are commanded by the First BattleMech Binary.
- 5 Binaries, (Regular/Fanatical) includes:
It is not recorded if the Blood Spirits absorbed the Cluster as a whole unit or if the warriors were transferred to already existing Spirit Clusters.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 149, "Clan Fire Mandrill"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 71, "Clan Fire Mandrill"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 133, "Rise of the Blood Spirit"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 49, "Unit Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 43 "Kindraa Matilla-Carrol"