209th Mechanized Infantry Division
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|209th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||The Pride of Cuba|
|Parent Formation||LXIV Corps|
The 209th survived the Periphery Uprising, but took heavy losses during the Hegemony Campaign and by 2784 the division had been disbanded. Elements of the 209th joined the Free Worlds League after the division was disbanded, with the Free Worlds League Military using the personnel recruited from the 209th to muster the Fifth Defenders of Andurien in 2783.
The Mechanised Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanised Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- First Succession War, p. 33, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- The Star League, p. 156
- The Star League, p. 133