210th Combine Punishment Battalion
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|210th Combine Punishment Battalion|
|Unit Profile (as of 3065)|
The 210th Combine Punishment Battalion was one of approximately two dozen penal units used by the DCMS.
The 210th Combine Punishment Battalion was populated by DCMS troops who were in need of additional discipline, but hadn't committed crimes worthy of execution. These units were used as labor forces for the DCMS for extremely dangerous engineering projects. They were used to drill tunnels, build bridges and road systems. In the event of an enemy raid, they were armed and sent into dangerous combat missions like disarming minefields under enemy fire.
Tai-i Alan Coles is a sadist, and enjoys inflicting pain on the prisoners under his command. The Chu-is that lead the companies are also skilled guards and rarely turn their backs on their charges lest they be killed. These officers are often guilty of crimes themselves.
The 210th has no special combat tactics, functioning as a foot infantry unit. Their APCs are never armed.
Headquaters (Reinforced Company/Regular/Reliable)
1st Punishment Company (Dead Men Walking) (Regular/Questionable)
2nd Punishment Company (The Forgotten Ones) (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Chu-i Simon "Cyclops" Nakamura
3rd Punishment Company (The Short-Timers) (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Chu-i Akiko Mayhew
The 210th always suffers a -2 penalty to Initiative rolls.