210th Mechanized Infantry Division
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|210th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2767)|
|Parent Formation||XXXII Corps|
The 210th Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764 the 210th was a part of XXXII Corps within the Fourteenth Army and was assigned to District 1 of the Draconis Combine Military Region. The 210th was then transferred to District 2 in 2765 as part of the SLDF response to the Periphery Uprising. The 210th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
The Mechanised Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanised Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- The Star League, p. 147, "Fourteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133