212th Battle (Clan Star Adder)
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- A Special New Year's Community Outreach - Nic from Sarna!
- Did You Know? - Scout ‘Mechs
- MWO World Championship Analysis with BanditB17 and mdmzero0
- Read more →
|212th Battle Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Epsilon Galaxy|
The 212th Battle Cluster was formed of former Clan Burrock warriors and in 3059 its loyalty rating was questionable. It is likely that the entire cluster was formally part of the Burrock Touman, but this is not definitely specified.  In 3059 it was posted to Epsilon Galaxy on Dagda to replace combat losses.  The 212th Battle Cluster along with the rest of the Galaxy were posted to Arcadia and repulsed a Clan Blood Spirit assault, but with heavy losses.  The cluster was still on Arcadia in 3067 although only at half strength. 
The unit has not developed a unique fighting style yet.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans , p. 126
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans , p. 156
- Field Manual: Updates , p. 51
- Field Manual: Updates , p. 73