213th BattleMech Division
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|213th BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||The Carver Division|
|Parent Formation||LX Corps|
The 213th BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the 213th was assigned, as a part of the LX Corps, Fifth Army, to District 1 of the Capellan Confederation Military Region and then transferred to District 3 by 2765, to take part in the Periphery Uprising. The 213th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, but despite the fate of the 213th being regarded as unknown for several centuries after the fall of the Star League, subsequent publications released in the thirty-first and thirty-second centuries revealed that the 213th almost certainly survived the Hegemony campaign and remained in the Inner Sphere, joining Major General Lauren Hayes and the other SLDF units who chose to join ComStar in support of Jerome Blake. The 213th is believed to have formed the basis of the "mercenaries" used to create the Second ComStar Expeditionary Division in 2784. Following Operation SILVER SHIELD in June 2788, in which ComStar's Expeditionary Divisions seized control of Terra, the vast majority of the Expeditionary Divisions were demobilized and their equipment cached for the future, forming the basis of the later Com Guard.
The Division was a specialist in anti-aircraft engagements.
- 2131st BattleMech Brigade 
- 2132nd BattleMech Brigade
- 2133rd Infantry Brigade
- 2139th Ground Aero Wing
- Anti-Aircraft Regiment
- First Succession War, p. 34, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- The Star League, p. 153, "Fifth"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 117, "ComStar and the Com Guard"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 85, "213th BattleMech Division"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13