21st Crimson Guards (Clan Blood Spirit)
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- A Special New Year's Community Outreach - Nic from Sarna!
- Did You Know? - Scout ‘Mechs
- MWO World Championship Analysis with BanditB17 and mdmzero0
- Read more →
|21st Crimson Guards|
|Unit Profile (as of 3074)|
|Parent Formation||Omicron Provisional Galaxy|
As of 3059, the 21st Crimson Guards had never fought against any other Clan. They were part of the force assigned to retake the Arcadia enclave from Clan Star Adder in 3066, In 3069, the Guards were led by Khan Karianna Schmitt on Albion, capturing several industrial complexes from Clan Star Adder. They thenn defended these holdings from Adder counter-attack when they held off several assaults between 3070 to 3072 by Adder forces.  In early 3073 they took part in the assault on Eden against the Star Adder and Clan Hell's Horses enclaves, showing no mercy to the Adders in retribution for the bombardment of York. 
After Eden the Cluster moved to Arcadia and then Albion. On reaching the planet the Cluster made a combat drop straight onto one of the Adder enclaves, which fell quickly.  A week later they moved against a second Adder enclave; here the fighting was more fierce, they took heavy damage from aerospace attacks before the Spirit withdrew and obliterated both Adder enclaves with orbital bombardment.
Their parent Galaxy moved to Tokasha in mid-3074, where they joined with Zeta and Omega Galaxies in an attempt to take control of the entire planet.  Their plans on Tokasha were halted by the arrival of ilKhan Andrews and a Clan Steel Viper task force in September 3074 who declared a Trial of Possession for the entire planet. All three Spirit Galaxies were bid in defence. Initially the Galaxy managed to flank the Viper's Beta Galaxy but was caught in a crushing counter attack by Nu Galaxy the Galaxy was surrounded and reduced to only a handful of warriors who managed to escape during a friendly air strike, but Omicron and the Guards were destroyed as a force.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 33, "21st Crimson Guards Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p.38
- The Wars of Reaving, p.42
- The Wars of Reaving, p.104
- The Wars of Reaving, p.122
- The Wars of Reaving, p.123
- The Wars of Reaving, p.138
- The Wars of Reaving, p.139
- Field Manual: Update, p. 70, "Clan Blood Spirit Deployment Table"